It was bound to happen...

I knew it was only a matter of time before it happened... John has been testing the fates of goop since Delilah began gooping. While I showered before we did our bedtime routine, John was playing with Delilah in the bedroom. After finishing up in the shower, I walk in to find him laying on the bed with her held up in the air over his head. As I was dressing, he was making her "fly" a few more times before our little airplane had to come in for a landing. And that's when it happened... that's right- Goop! And not just on his shirt but right on the side of his lower face/neck area LMAO Serves him right ;-D That shirt was done for the night!

Since going back to work I haven't felt that my time with Delilah has been all that horribly shortened. I have in the morning before work, at lunch time, & then when I get home until she goes to bed (which we've kept her up a little later because of this) but tonight I really did. It made me feel sad and that's not a feeling I'm ready to deal with. I've been doing well with this whole going back to work thing. And while I don't want to get used to it as I feel I'd be betraying her in a way, I don't want to be upset about it either. My darling, two toothed little boo... how I love you so :-)

Comments

Stephanie said…
great pics above Liz! Baby D is super adorable and so precious =)

Thats sooo funny, about John and the Goop. Luckily Df is the only who's gotten gooped as well, serves him right lmao!

I know going to work is so difficult. Some days I just want to hide out and keep xj with me. Espcially when df wasn't working and was with him all the time, i felt xj didn't care a hoot if i was home or not. I have my little man back though and Im sure they love us the same whether were here all day or just a few hours. We love our babies so much and were so blessed =)

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway