Marina- Yay!! & Mangos- Yum!!
Today was a busy day. First my mom & dad came down to help us take some stuff to the dump. Goodbye ruined things of cats past! After that John & I went to see the new Wolverine movie- I loved it!! That's no surprise ;-) Then off to Walmart (ugh!) for some supplies.
This afternoon Auntie Ashley & I went to the marina so Shawn could play & Landon and Delilah could swing. We got in a good 10 minutes before the rain began. After some playground fun we went over to Ross's for some yummy icecream. We had lots of fun!
After our trip to the marina, I returned home and that's when I decided that Delilah need to try a new fruit. Mangos!! She absolutely loved them :-D Of course this time she actually made a face... and of course, this time John missed the perfect shot >:-\ Enjoy some pics below.
Shawn giving the little ones a push

My little love

My favorite little red-headed monkey

My favorite little imaginative genius :-D

Mangos- mm, mmm!!

And a video for your enjoyment
This afternoon Auntie Ashley & I went to the marina so Shawn could play & Landon and Delilah could swing. We got in a good 10 minutes before the rain began. After some playground fun we went over to Ross's for some yummy icecream. We had lots of fun!
After our trip to the marina, I returned home and that's when I decided that Delilah need to try a new fruit. Mangos!! She absolutely loved them :-D Of course this time she actually made a face... and of course, this time John missed the perfect shot >:-\ Enjoy some pics below.
Shawn giving the little ones a push

My little love

My favorite little red-headed monkey

My favorite little imaginative genius :-D

Mangos- mm, mmm!!

And a video for your enjoyment
Comments
I can't wait to start having fun with food with Mason, it's right around the corner!
she is so adorable and sharon and kayla liked it too love ya