6 month pedi appointment
Today was Delilah's 6 month pediatrician appointment. Besides the crying & screaming it went pretty well ;-) The crying started as soon as I lay her down on the scale to be measured & weighed. It stopped when I picked her up but started again as the nurse took her temperature (you try having a thermometer shoved up your rump!) and also while the nurse measured her head. As long as I was holding her she was ok- but as soon as the pedi started her exam she was crying again. And don't get me started on the shots!! Poor baby :-( It was a tough day for her- no morning nap, pedi appointment + shots, 3 hour nap after I fed her when we got home, & grumpy the rest of the night.
Anyway, her stats are:
Weight- 16 lbs 4 oz
Height- 2'2"
Delilah's 6 month pics are finally ordered! I can't wait to get the pics :-D I went a little crazy ordering prints but I sure as heck got a lot more for my buck than I would've at S.ear.s!!
Tomorrow night Auntie Ashley & I are getting together to work on posters for the boys' birthday party. I can't believe Shawn is going to be 3 and Landon is going to be the big 1!! Where did the time go?! I am so excited to give the kids their presents. We got Shawn the Wonder Pets flyboat, 3 Wonder Pets viewmaster cartridges, & some art supplies. For Landon we got him this Fisher Price Laugh n Learn Tool "box". I still want to get him something else but I'm drawing a blank.
TGITDBF!! (Thank God it's the day before Friday hehe)
Anyway, her stats are:
Weight- 16 lbs 4 oz
Height- 2'2"
Delilah's 6 month pics are finally ordered! I can't wait to get the pics :-D I went a little crazy ordering prints but I sure as heck got a lot more for my buck than I would've at S.ear.s!!
Tomorrow night Auntie Ashley & I are getting together to work on posters for the boys' birthday party. I can't believe Shawn is going to be 3 and Landon is going to be the big 1!! Where did the time go?! I am so excited to give the kids their presents. We got Shawn the Wonder Pets flyboat, 3 Wonder Pets viewmaster cartridges, & some art supplies. For Landon we got him this Fisher Price Laugh n Learn Tool "box". I still want to get him something else but I'm drawing a blank.
TGITDBF!! (Thank God it's the day before Friday hehe)
Comments
Prior to that- for her 4 month pics we went to Sears. They turned out ok but not as phenominal (sp?) as the ones Ashley did :-D
Can't wait for tonight to work on the boys posters. Thank you again so much for helping me. Its going to be F-U-N!