Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway

Lucky Stars Jewelry is giving away a pair of earrings made especially by me!

To enter just reply to this post by typing in "Contest" in the comment box. Everyone who enters will receive 15% off any order placed with Lucky Stars Jewelry. Don't forget to check out our special promotions. And just in time for Valentine's Day the Sweetheart Special! Receive 10% off any order $20.00 and over.
For more information on our special promotions and to see more merchandise go to
luckystarsjewelrypa.blogspot.com

The drawing will be held next Monday, Feb. 8th, upon which the winner shall be announced. Further instructions will be made available when the winner is announced as how to claim this prize.

Earrings made with Semi-precious Amethyst Stones

Comments

Morgan Owens said…
Those are soo beautiful, I ~LOVE~ your jewelry Liz!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful ...Love it !
Misty Dawn said…
I'm all about the contest! LOL I totally need new jewelry!! Gimme the site so I can look at all of your creations.
LLnMS said…
CONTEST!!

The earrings are very pretty!!
Tanya said…
Contest

Those are beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Oh duh...CONTEST ! lol !
Kelly L said…
Contest! Those are beautiful! Where can we check out more of your jewelry?
Steph said…
Contest!


Those are pretty! I saw your jewelry site & you do very good work. :)
Lisa said…
Contest! These are absolutely gorgeous!
Ashley Rawlings said…
Contest! Very puuuuurtyyyyy!
Melissa said…
Contest! Very pretty!
Contest!

I hope I win! I love them! Purple is my favorite color too!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck