This morning John, Delilah & I were in the bedroom getting ready to come downstairs to start our day. I asked her if she wanted a little brother or sister and she shook her head & said "No!" When we asked her again she seemed more susceptible to the idea LoL
John told me the other week that Delilah is terribly afraid of his e-mail notifier. Today I got to witness first hand how afraid she is. John was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher, I was in the doorway of the living room and the kitchen and Delilah was in the front room. She started crying and hauling diapered butt in the living room. At first I thought it was because she realized she was, essentially, alone. I went in to get her and I noticed that John's e-mail notifier was on the screen (it's this butler through In.credimail that walks out on to the screen and says "You have mail sir." I felt horrible for her but I thought it was funny too.
O! I just remembered this- she has a molar in!! We were tickling her before bed and could see the roof of her mouth when John discovered a tooth that had snuck in. I would've thought her other bottom tooth (the ones next to the front lower teeth- whatever they're called) would've come through before anything else.

John told me the other week that Delilah is terribly afraid of his e-mail notifier. Today I got to witness first hand how afraid she is. John was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher, I was in the doorway of the living room and the kitchen and Delilah was in the front room. She started crying and hauling diapered butt in the living room. At first I thought it was because she realized she was, essentially, alone. I went in to get her and I noticed that John's e-mail notifier was on the screen (it's this butler through In.credimail that walks out on to the screen and says "You have mail sir." I felt horrible for her but I thought it was funny too.
O! I just remembered this- she has a molar in!! We were tickling her before bed and could see the roof of her mouth when John discovered a tooth that had snuck in. I would've thought her other bottom tooth (the ones next to the front lower teeth- whatever they're called) would've come through before anything else.

Comments
Hayden doesn't get scared. It's funny. At Halloween, we went to a house that was all decorated with animated things. You had to clap to get them to move. He LOVED IT! He tries to make everything move by clapping all the time. It's awesome. I love how their little personalities come out at random times.
Love the pics. She is just too cute...oh, I'm sure I just repeated myself! Can't help it, she is just too cute!!!!