Toofums & Cuteness

So Delilah now has a bottom molar that has come through. I seriously never know she's teething... a very good thing!... and it's always a surprise when one of those cute little teeth just appear.

She is just an amazing little girl and she makes me laugh every day- I love her so much! The other day I put one of her Little People persons in her play kitchen fridge & closed the door. She opened the door to the fridge, looked at the Little People person and just started laughing. She opened & closed the door a few times peaking in at the Little People person before taking him out and putting him down the sink drain. Silly girl!

The day before yesterday she was trying to run- it was so cute watching her try to take off. She'd make it a few steps before ka-plopp! We all fall down.

Today I had my very first jewelry party. It was pretty successful given that it was my very first party & only 3 people showed up. But that's ok- it was fun and we all had a fantastic time. I'm hoping to book some more & get things started. I'm going to post on here a pair of earrings that I am so very very proud. I consider them to be more on the intermediate level of jewelry making and it only took me 2 hours (I'm not kidding!!).

This is how we found her after a nap

Chatty Cathy

Semi-precious Amethyst Earrings

Comments

Mom said…
The earrings are beautiful. You are so talented, creative, imaginative, and artsy. Where the heck do you get it from?

Our little girl is just too precious. I very much enjoyed my "extra" time with her this week. I probably should try to do that more often...for that instant pick-me-up!
Ashley Rawlings said…
Love those pics of her when she just got up. Gotta love when they look like they are wearing a toga hehe (The boys have pulled that one off more than once.) ;)

Awesome earrings. Hope you get more parties booked so you can get your name out there and keep on sellin'!
I love it when they're little personalities come out more! Isn't that just the best?

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway