The other day Delilah & I were laying on the bed (well I was laying down and Delilah was kneeling in the crook of my right arm) when for some reason or another she flopped forward & smacked her forehead in to my left arm. I said "Ow! That hurt." and she did the sweetest thing... she looked at my arm, leaned forward & gave it a kiss! This getting older thing just gets better and better (well in some departments). Then today I was sitting on the couch with her when I asked her if I could have a hug- and she gave me one (boy do I need emoticons!)!
Delilah officially has 6 teeth. Last Wednesday John found her 5th tooth with the 6th just around the corner. Sunday I discovered her 6th had finally broken through & joined the 5th.
So I say that things get better and better in some departments and not others because well Delilah bites herself. Yes, she bites herself. When she gets mad- like if I try to make her take a bite of something but she doesn't want it and wants the other something I want her to take a bite of second- she'll put her fingers or hand in between her front teeth. I try telling her 'no' and that biting hurts. But a second later those fingers are back in that mouth. Or if I hold her hands down to put a bite of food in her mouth she'll bite the spoon!! Last night she did it and I tried pulling her hand out of her mouth- well she had her teeth clamped down on it! So she had a nice couple of red marks on her hand :-\ She is one stubborn little girl. I know our personalities are going to clash- especially since hers in that of mommy's LoL!
No new pics to share girls- sorry!
Delilah officially has 6 teeth. Last Wednesday John found her 5th tooth with the 6th just around the corner. Sunday I discovered her 6th had finally broken through & joined the 5th.
So I say that things get better and better in some departments and not others because well Delilah bites herself. Yes, she bites herself. When she gets mad- like if I try to make her take a bite of something but she doesn't want it and wants the other something I want her to take a bite of second- she'll put her fingers or hand in between her front teeth. I try telling her 'no' and that biting hurts. But a second later those fingers are back in that mouth. Or if I hold her hands down to put a bite of food in her mouth she'll bite the spoon!! Last night she did it and I tried pulling her hand out of her mouth- well she had her teeth clamped down on it! So she had a nice couple of red marks on her hand :-\ She is one stubborn little girl. I know our personalities are going to clash- especially since hers in that of mommy's LoL!
No new pics to share girls- sorry!
Comments
As for the biting... we had the talk. Good luck girl. I'm in the same boat w/ hitting.
Thanks for the comments on my blog.
Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!
That is so sweet that Delilah kissed your arm and gave you hugs! Awww!!