All quiet on the family front- nothing much new happening. Delilah took the most steps today she's taken so far- I was quite proud of her :-D
Yesterday I went to Walmart to get a few things as well as a Christmas dress for Delilah and a toy or two with the gift card my friend Jess gave Delilah for her birthday. I found the most perfect dress however they only had ones 18 months & up >:-\ If there were 12 month ones they were gone. I did however find some toys for Delilah. I've been looking for a doo.dle pro- you know those things where they can draw on them & erase with the swipe of a button? I thought since she likes to write on paper with a pen this would be a good buy for her. It wasn't a doo.dle pro exactly but a knock off. I also got her a shape sorter thing and a pop-up toy (the one where there are switches or buttons that make an animal- or whatever- pop up). I got home and tried to doo.dle pro out- yea it was a piece of crap! As soon as you wrote on it it faded!!
My friend Aaron & his b/f Tracy visited for lunch (yummy BBQ pulled pork & mac n cheese!). I was feeding Delilah her veggie when they got there. They came out in to the kitchen & as soon as Delilah saw them she started crying. She cried a total of 3 times for them- poor guys!
Last night after going to the mall to look for a Christmas dress (with no luck) I decided I would go to Target today for the dress that Auntie Ashley spotted when we were there the other weekend. And I would see if they had the mini doo.dle pro there for $2.95. I got the dress (so cute!) and found a doo.dle pro but it wasn't the mini $2.95 one. They didn't have any of course and the ones that were small were like $8 themselves when a big one was $10.99. That's the one I got.
Today we went to my parents for our weekly visit- as soon as we got there we spotted my grandma walking up to the front door. We parked & grandma came over to the car. She was looking at Delilah through the window of the car & waving. As soon as the door was opened Delilah started crying. It's just like if she doesn't know you that well she cries. She still cries for my brother (but doesn't see him much anyway) and if you're out with her & a stranger talks to her she'll start (except this nice little old lady at the mall- she smiled for her).
She's also started pouting when we tell her no. It's just too adorable the look she gets on her face. I have noticed (and I don't want to jinx myself here) that she hasn't been biting her hand. I definitely think it has to do with the fact that I hadn't been giving it much attention to see if that would remedy the situation. Now we're on to her swatting at you if you ask her for a kiss & she doesn't want to give you one... she'll swat your face. So we have to teach her not to do that.
I don't have any pics of Delilah but I do have 3 pics of the new earring designs I just did. So please enjoy the earrings & if you like what you see head over to my site & order some (other designs available- luckystarsjewelrypa.blogspot.com)


Yesterday I went to Walmart to get a few things as well as a Christmas dress for Delilah and a toy or two with the gift card my friend Jess gave Delilah for her birthday. I found the most perfect dress however they only had ones 18 months & up >:-\ If there were 12 month ones they were gone. I did however find some toys for Delilah. I've been looking for a doo.dle pro- you know those things where they can draw on them & erase with the swipe of a button? I thought since she likes to write on paper with a pen this would be a good buy for her. It wasn't a doo.dle pro exactly but a knock off. I also got her a shape sorter thing and a pop-up toy (the one where there are switches or buttons that make an animal- or whatever- pop up). I got home and tried to doo.dle pro out- yea it was a piece of crap! As soon as you wrote on it it faded!!
My friend Aaron & his b/f Tracy visited for lunch (yummy BBQ pulled pork & mac n cheese!). I was feeding Delilah her veggie when they got there. They came out in to the kitchen & as soon as Delilah saw them she started crying. She cried a total of 3 times for them- poor guys!
Last night after going to the mall to look for a Christmas dress (with no luck) I decided I would go to Target today for the dress that Auntie Ashley spotted when we were there the other weekend. And I would see if they had the mini doo.dle pro there for $2.95. I got the dress (so cute!) and found a doo.dle pro but it wasn't the mini $2.95 one. They didn't have any of course and the ones that were small were like $8 themselves when a big one was $10.99. That's the one I got.
Today we went to my parents for our weekly visit- as soon as we got there we spotted my grandma walking up to the front door. We parked & grandma came over to the car. She was looking at Delilah through the window of the car & waving. As soon as the door was opened Delilah started crying. It's just like if she doesn't know you that well she cries. She still cries for my brother (but doesn't see him much anyway) and if you're out with her & a stranger talks to her she'll start (except this nice little old lady at the mall- she smiled for her).
She's also started pouting when we tell her no. It's just too adorable the look she gets on her face. I have noticed (and I don't want to jinx myself here) that she hasn't been biting her hand. I definitely think it has to do with the fact that I hadn't been giving it much attention to see if that would remedy the situation. Now we're on to her swatting at you if you ask her for a kiss & she doesn't want to give you one... she'll swat your face. So we have to teach her not to do that.
I don't have any pics of Delilah but I do have 3 pics of the new earring designs I just did. So please enjoy the earrings & if you like what you see head over to my site & order some (other designs available- luckystarsjewelrypa.blogspot.com)
Comments
I soooo can't wait to do a shoot with her in it with the Christmas set up. It really is a gorgeous dress! And with Landon and his dressed up holiday attire... we need to get a few of them together :)
Oh, the doodle pro... such a worthy investment. We got Shawn one last year for Christmas and he uses it darn near every day. We'll be getting a new one for him and one for Landon for Christmas this year. As last years model is... eh... worn.