26 years ago today (now w/pics!)

26 years ago today I was brought in to this world. At 9:01 a.m. exactly I graced my parents lives and they graced mine. My mom went in to labor with me Sunday November 6th. She had contractions throughout the day but even at my dad's suggestion didn't call the doctor. It wasn't until later that day when my grandma suggested mom call the doctor that my mom called the doctor. Mom went in to the hospital, checked in, and labored with me until the next morning. It's so different from nowadays- they had mom laying flat on her back (a no-no today) with a monitor strapped around her. All she can really remember as far as painkillers is that she got a shot in her butt LoL Dad had left for the night and the next morning when mom was ready to push Dad hadn't been called yet! Mom kept asking them to call him so he could get there & they kept saying they'd call him. Finally after mom asked again if Dad was called (and they said no) she was like call him now! He made it just in time and after some pushing there I was.

Mom & Dad (I think about 2 months before I was born)

I am born!

Mom n Me/Dad n Me

My sister Bobbi/My brother Roger

Comfy n Cozy after a bath


This one is for you Morgan- I had read your post about Mason & his walker. Look at that stinkin' thing!

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest, kindest, funniest, sexiest besties alive!!!!

Love ya, Always... Steve!
Morgan Owens said…
Happy Birthday Liz!!!! :)
Kate said…
Happy Birthday
Mom said…
Happy birthday, baby! You are the most awesomest daughter/wife/mommy/friend!!! And I'm not just sayin' that cuz I'm your mama!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Liz! Hope you had an awesome day!

Jason
Ashley Rawlings said…
OMGosh, I absolutely loved seeing those pictures! I love that first one of you parents... they were hot stuff back in the day (not that they aren't not hehe... Love you, Mary!)

Thanks so much for sharing those. Someday you need to show me your old pics and stuff from when you were a baby!
Mom said…
Oh my! Those pics are something else. I really appreciate the one you chose of me holding you with the pink sleeper. Yeah, I'm hot! Or NOT!! Ah well, that's okay. At least I was young... Love 'yas!!

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway

Gosh I suck