At Delilah's pediatrician appointment her dr said that we could let Delilah start practicing using a spoon. And that's just what we did. On Tuesday at dinner time I got out some applesauce & handed Delilah a spoon. She actually did very well with it considering- she got the spoon in her mouth 2 times without my help. And it actually had applesauce on it!
We had a very lovely pre-Thanksgiving dinner at Ash & Jon's. Delilah was being shy and did not want to leave my side. She wouldn't even play unless she was like right by my feet. She's been super clingy since last Sunday for some reason and she also wanted nothing to do with John when I'm around. I think it's a phase.
Thursday we had a nice, peaceful Thanksgiving dinner at my parents'. Delilah refused to eat any turkey or mashed potatoes. She also wanted nothing to do with her Gerber meal of pasta n stars and green beans.
We had a very lovely pre-Thanksgiving dinner at Ash & Jon's. Delilah was being shy and did not want to leave my side. She wouldn't even play unless she was like right by my feet. She's been super clingy since last Sunday for some reason and she also wanted nothing to do with John when I'm around. I think it's a phase.
Thursday we had a nice, peaceful Thanksgiving dinner at my parents'. Delilah refused to eat any turkey or mashed potatoes. She also wanted nothing to do with her Gerber meal of pasta n stars and green beans.
Comments
Cute pics. I had a great time with my little darlin' today.