No snappy title...

Yay for county holidays :-D Extra yay for having the day with my darling love.... o, and John ;-) Today I woke up with Delilah while John got to sleep in- he deserved it like uber a lot. After giving the boo some puffies this morning we went in to the living room to play a little before her morning nap. I snapped some way cute pics :-) Whoever said this lil babe is miserable? They certainly don't know what a happy picture looks like!! After her morning nap, some sweet corn casserole (the pureed baby kind), some fruit w/oatmeal & some more puffies we headed off to Grammy Hans' house (see pics of the fruit Delilah got on her forehead from going to rub her eyes & the spoon getting in the way- poor thing!). Grammy was kind enough to take a 1/2 day at work to watch Delilah for us while we went to get our hair dyed & cut.

Upon returning home John found something just awful... we've been having problems with our POS dishwasher & apparently while we were gone all afternoon the dishwasher leaked. And leaked, and leaked, and... well you get the idea. The floor is completely soaked- the tiling, the underlayment, the carpet under the underlayment (ancient carpet that was under the carpet my brother & dad took up). Everything around the dishwasher had to be torn up just so we could rip the dishwasher out. That thing is done. So off to the net to find a new dishwasher... add that cost to more tile & underlayment and you've got- well a really shitty situation considering John doesn't have a job right now. Heeerreee employment! Where are you? Grr...




Comments

Mom said…
My pleasure, Delilah and I had a good time and she didn't fuss at all (just a little bit right before she went to sleep, but that doesn't count).

Any time you need me, I'm there for you...you know that!

Sorry to hear about the dishwasher, but (as you know) there's always something that comes up and there's never a dull moment!!!
Ashley Rawlings said…
Very adorable pics of Miss Happypants!

I'm so sorry about the dishwasher fiasco! Any thing you guys need... you know who to call :)

(((hugs!)))

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway