The Sippy Cup Experiments

We've been trying to work with Delilah on using the sippy cup since it's ~very~ apparent this lil babe won't be taking the bottle... ever. I don't remember what kind we have but they have a rubber spout & John has it rigged up so that she can get water just by tipping it since she doesn't know how to suck on it. Yesterday at Auntie Ashley's, Ash went to give Landon a sippy cup. It's one with a silicone spout that doesn't leak. Water (or whatever you put in it) will only come out when you chew or suck on the end. Auntie let Delilah give it a whirl & Delilah chewed on the end a little- getting some water out I do believe. So, at Walmart today I decided to pick one up since a) the other one isn't working out too well & she just tips it over for the water to come out so she can play in the water mess and b) she just wants to play with it so water will come out & she can play in the water mess LoL When we got home from my parents' we tried it out & it was a hit! I had John take some pics so we could share :-D Thanks Auntie Ashley for introducing us to a different sippy cup :-D

Some pics from last night- playin on the floor



The sippy cup!!



Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Oh good, I'm glad that sippy worked out for you guys! She really enjoys that rug (nice comfy place to play on!)
Morgan Owens said…
She is so precious Liz...and she looks like she loves the sippy cup!
Anonymous said…
WOW liz pulling up, crawling, icing, pool, so much details and so exciting!! She is so adorable love ALL the pics and her bathing suit is so cute=) Im glad all is well!!
Larissa said…
That is the exact sippy cup Lilian has, and she loves it. Lily won't take a bottle either, so when I have to give her water, since it's so hot here in FL, I give her the sippy cup and she'll chew on it and drink.

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway

Gosh I suck