Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful men in my life... my grandfather, my father, and of course, the father of my child. The most wonderful husband, John. I love you baby- you're the most amazing father to our daughter- I couldn't ask for a better man to share my life with.
Today was a wonderful Father's Day- we woke up & gave John his present. I made a photo book on shutterfly with pictures & quotes. We each also gave him a card. Then off to Lowe's to get some more plywood & another dishwasher hose (this part wasn't so wonderful) so we could yet again replace the hose & the floor around the dishwasher. We thought it was fixed yesterday- had the a new sheet of plywood down, plus replacement tiles. Last night John walked out to the kitchen to find water pooling up under his feet again. After looking under the sink & seeing sparks (!)- and turning the electric off- he tore up the tiles & the plywood and ripped the dishwasher back out. The hose that was replaced had a kink in it & a hole. Ugh. It's all fixed now- for sure! LoL
Other than that though the day was really nice. We went out to my Pappy's where we were joined by my mom & dad, my brother, Sharon (his g/f) & Kayla (her daughter), and my Uncle Tom & Cindy. We gave my dad his present out there- I also made my dad a photo book. John grilled steaks that turned out sooo good! John is a master griller :-D Mac n cheese, baked potatoes & cucumber salad (my fav!). For desert we had some pineapple desert thing- it was pineapple, marshmallows & cool whip- provided by Cindy. John made a cake with chocolate mousse icing- yumm!! And my Pappy had an ice cream cake. I was good & only had some of the pineapple stuff and ice cream cake. I'll be attacking a piece of chocolate cake tonight :-D
Afterwards we headed home & put Delilah down for a nap. Then enjoyed a nap ourselves. And that was our day.
Some pics to enjoy- all that we got today. Oops!
Great Grandma Sandy

Great Pappy Gross

Uncle Roger, Aunt Sharon & Cousin Kayla
Today was a wonderful Father's Day- we woke up & gave John his present. I made a photo book on shutterfly with pictures & quotes. We each also gave him a card. Then off to Lowe's to get some more plywood & another dishwasher hose (this part wasn't so wonderful) so we could yet again replace the hose & the floor around the dishwasher. We thought it was fixed yesterday- had the a new sheet of plywood down, plus replacement tiles. Last night John walked out to the kitchen to find water pooling up under his feet again. After looking under the sink & seeing sparks (!)- and turning the electric off- he tore up the tiles & the plywood and ripped the dishwasher back out. The hose that was replaced had a kink in it & a hole. Ugh. It's all fixed now- for sure! LoL
Other than that though the day was really nice. We went out to my Pappy's where we were joined by my mom & dad, my brother, Sharon (his g/f) & Kayla (her daughter), and my Uncle Tom & Cindy. We gave my dad his present out there- I also made my dad a photo book. John grilled steaks that turned out sooo good! John is a master griller :-D Mac n cheese, baked potatoes & cucumber salad (my fav!). For desert we had some pineapple desert thing- it was pineapple, marshmallows & cool whip- provided by Cindy. John made a cake with chocolate mousse icing- yumm!! And my Pappy had an ice cream cake. I was good & only had some of the pineapple stuff and ice cream cake. I'll be attacking a piece of chocolate cake tonight :-D
Afterwards we headed home & put Delilah down for a nap. Then enjoyed a nap ourselves. And that was our day.
Some pics to enjoy- all that we got today. Oops!
Great Grandma Sandy

Great Pappy Gross

Uncle Roger, Aunt Sharon & Cousin Kayla
Comments
Happy Father's Day to Uncle John from the boys (I can't wait for him to see his card hehe.)
I'm glad John's 1st Father's Day was as awesome as Kevin's!!