I don't really have anything to blog about today- just some pics to share & a video too :-)


Daddy was being silly with the camera

Upset because Daddy left the room for a drink




And now a little video- it's nothing specific... just Delilah playing

Comments

Lauren said…
For her to be a child I have never met, I just love her to death!!! She is so beautiful and full of personality! I bet she gets it from her parents ;)
Ashley Rawlings said…
Listen at that dinosaur growl! I just love it!!!

We need to get her and Landon together for a playdate ASAP!!!
Larissa said…
She has beautiful eyes! Don't you just love the emotional breakdowns they have when you or daddy leave the room? It's like it's the end of their little world.
how cute she is. Love the video and the nose she had made. What a cutie. Cant wait to have a baby of my own. Well i cant wait a little but i cant wait til the day that happens.
Mom said…
I absolutely love the pics and video. Delilah is just too precious!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway