Happy First Birthday Monkey Man
Yesterday Landon officially turned 1 year old. 1 year ago yesterday Ashley was in surgery (unfortunately a c-section had to be done) having her baby boy brought in to the world. We are so fortunate to be a part of these boys' lives- I just cannot imagine not being, or having them be, a part of the family. I see Ashley as a parent... she and my own mother are my role models. I strive to be as good of a mother as Ashley is to her sons and as my mother was to me. Happy Birthday Landon! We love you so much! Aunt Lizzy, Uncle John, & Delilah :-*
Also yesterday Delilah enjoyed her first bathtime experience in the "grown-up" bath tub. I do believe we'll be giving Delilah her baths in there instead. She was getting too long for the rainforest bath tub anyway. Of course we took pics- so enjoy!!
Also yesterday Delilah enjoyed her first bathtime experience in the "grown-up" bath tub. I do believe we'll be giving Delilah her baths in there instead. She was getting too long for the rainforest bath tub anyway. Of course we took pics- so enjoy!!
Comments
The pics, of course, are adorable to the extreme.
Love the pics. Delilah sure did enjoy herself.