Busy, busy day!
Today was a busy day- in the morning I went over to Ash's to watch the boys while Ash & Jon worked on cleaning out the attic for the big move (which I am so super excited for them for, but also sad because my BF is moving further away :-( ). After that I went home & got John and Delilah to meet Ash & the boys at Friendly's for a yummy lunch and then a trip to the Middleburg pool. OMG the pool was WONDERFUL! It wasn't crowded, there wasn't super rude kids splashing near the babies (well there was one at the end who was splashing at Landon & when Ash told him not to the little sh*t kept doing it anyway until his mom told him to stop- ugh!). Delilah did so much better in the pool than she did Monday and we all had so much fun.
After the pool we headed home where Mommy took an hour nap & Delilah played with Daddy. When I woke up I called Ash & we headed over to her house with the giant cupcake John made for Shawn's birthday. Since Delilah already had a first taste of icing- without mommy- I decided what's the point in waiting for her birthday? So we gave her a little taste of some yummy chocolate icing. She seemed to really like it :-) I told John though that after that we're waiting for her birthday. She's get enough sweetness & sugar from her fruits :-D
Friendly's Fun

The pool!

THE cupcake LoL

Icing for two?

I love this monkey tail as much as Landon!
After the pool we headed home where Mommy took an hour nap & Delilah played with Daddy. When I woke up I called Ash & we headed over to her house with the giant cupcake John made for Shawn's birthday. Since Delilah already had a first taste of icing- without mommy- I decided what's the point in waiting for her birthday? So we gave her a little taste of some yummy chocolate icing. She seemed to really like it :-) I told John though that after that we're waiting for her birthday. She's get enough sweetness & sugar from her fruits :-D
Friendly's Fun

The pool!

THE cupcake LoL
Icing for two?

I love this monkey tail as much as Landon!
Comments