What's that?

Delilah's newest thing is asking "What's that?" It's cute but slightly annoying- the annoying part comes in when she's asked it 5 times in 1 minute... or more! I hate not being able to answer her when I'm not entirely sure what she's trying to have me indicate. Like when she asks I'm not sure if she means something she's looking at or something she's heard.

Christmas has come and gone- Delilah made out like a bandit. Our Christmas started Friday afternoon when we went out to my Pap's for Christmas Eve. Delilah was being so cute playing with my Pap. She has never shown that much active interest in him before- usually she'd end up crying or being latched on to me or John. But this time she wanted him to hold her, play with her, etc. How could I not take pics? I mean I need at least one of her not crying :-D After that we went to John's parents'. John's brother, sister-in-law and their 3 girls were there too. Delilah got some really neat stuff from them- an outfit, a turtle alphabet thinger, a dish set, a teapot set, a healthy foods basket, and a 4 food groups food set. She loves playing with it all! Because we had this Mickey Mouse upholstered rocking chair we were going to give her Christmas day as well as this neat desk thing we gave her the desk Christmas Eve. She loves to sit at it!

The desk created a small problem on Christmas Day. As soon as she came in the living room she wanted to go play at the desk. She wanted nothing to do with opening presents. We got her to start opening them but by the time she got to the last one she wanted nothing to do with that either. We got her the Mickey Mouse chair, a Mickey Mouse fleece blanket, a Mickey Mouse plush toy (to go with Minnie & Pluto hehe), an ornament, a pack of crayons & pad of paper, an Olivia stuffed doll, a clock puzzle, a pizza food play set, a sushi food play set, a vegetable food play set, and an Olivia house. I'll admit it was a bit more than we were going to buy but hey, the food sets are Melissa & Doug and they were only $10/each!

After that we headed to my parents- she was more in to present opening there. Even if they weren't hers! So cute she wanted to help. She got a stuffed teddy, a stuffed puppy, a shopping cart w/food, a towel, spongebob shampoo, underwear (I can't wait til she can wear them & not diapers!), an alphabet puzzle, and a neat Fisher Price kitchen (not sure that's all but it's all I can remember). She also got this neat interactive puppy & book thing from her Me-maw (my grandma).



John's grandma's house







I think daddy likes the kitchen just as much ;-)

Comments

Kate said…
Kenzie wore the EXACT same dress Christmas Eve!!!!
Ashley Rawlings said…
Aww it looks like Delilah had a great Christmas!! Loved the pics! The kitchen set is really really cute!!
Elizabeth said…
Kate- I thought so! I was going to say about it on FB but then I wasn't sure so I didn't LoL

Ash- She did :-) Hope the boys had a great Christmas!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway