Pick up poop

Today when I was home for lunch Delilah was playing with her beach pail & shovel. "Pick up poop." she says. "O are you going to pick up some poop?" I ask. "Yea." she replies and proceeds to scoop up invisible poop and put it in her bucket. So cute! She's imitating John who picks up dog poop with a shovel & puts it in a Weis bag for disposal.

Yesterday when I got home for lunch I walked in the door and Delilah says "Pawpaw... hospital." Pawpaw is my pappy- I had been calling him Pappy but since my dad is Pappy to her and John's dad is PapPap I figured we should come up with a name for him too. Anyway he's been in the hospital for a few weeks because his 4 wheeler rolled over on him. It's how he gets around the farm but I wish he wouldn't ride it anymore. He wasn't rip roaring around but just happened to go an embankment at the wrong angle. Thank God there were people there that were able to help him (he rents his farm land & some guys were doing whatever they were doing with their rented piece and he went to talk to them). He broke multiple ribs and his clavicle. He won't be home for Christmas :-\ I'm hoping that I'll be able to take Delilah for a short visit. I don't normally think that a hospital is the place for a young child but she has been talking about him here & there so I figured she'd like to visit.

Playing with dad at the marina

Her first pedi, grammy & pappy babysit

Decorating the tree

Picking up poop

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
LOL very cute about the pooper scooper! Maybe John will have a little helper one day ;)

Love the pics of your mom and D at the piano :) I bet she loves that!
Mom said…
Ah, great pics. She is just so darn cute. I know I've said it many times, but she is!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway