Last weekend my mom & I took Delilah on a train ride. It was no ordinary train ride though. it was a special holiday train ride which included a story & a visit from Santa. And to our surprise a visit from Frosty, Rudolph, a gingerbread guy & an elf. Delilah loved the train ride and while she didn't care so much to look at Santa or give Frosty a high-five she shook Rudolph's "paw". I definitely would do it again- maybe next year John can go with if we find out ahead of time for him to ask off.
Yesterday was supposed to be a busy day- we were going to go to Walm.art in the morning, visit my pap in the hospital in the afternoon, and then visit with my friend Jess & her son, Hughie, in the late afternoon. But Walm.art happened Friday night and my pap, surprisingly, was going to be going home Saturday morning (we didn't expect him to even be home by Christmas). So that morning I ended up at Target for diapers & the mall to look for something for my friend's yet-to-be-born baby and to look for another pair of maternity jeans for me. We succeeded in finding something for my friend's baby at Gym.boree but weren't so lucky in finding maternity jeans for me. The store I went to doesn't care maternity clothes in the store. WTF sense does that make? Whatever. On the way to JcPenn.ys (the offending store) Delilah spotted the pretzel store and wanted one so I told her on the way back to leave we could get one. As promised we stopped to get one & then proceeded to look for a place to sit. I kid you not when I say there was NOWHERE to sit. So I sat on the floor next to a bench where two men sat. Not one of them offered me their seat. Wow- thanks a lot you insensitive jerks.
That afternoon we went to visit my friend Jess & her son Hughie to do our Christmas. It's a little early but next weekend I'll have my niece & we're going to go visit my pap at home and the weekend after is Christmas. Anyway I got Hughie the cutest shirt (on sale might I add) at Gymb.oree plus a Thomas the Tank Engine Uno card game. Jess made Delilah a Sponge.bob fleece blanket- so cute!
On the Holiday Expre.ss

Who needs toys when you've got a box?

This is what happens when Daddy leaves me alone in the living room

Hughie opening his presents

They had a step stool there & Delilah wanted to sit on it. I had to get pics- but wish I had my best photog friend :-)

Love this pic of them!


The owl I made for my friend's son due next month
Yesterday was supposed to be a busy day- we were going to go to Walm.art in the morning, visit my pap in the hospital in the afternoon, and then visit with my friend Jess & her son, Hughie, in the late afternoon. But Walm.art happened Friday night and my pap, surprisingly, was going to be going home Saturday morning (we didn't expect him to even be home by Christmas). So that morning I ended up at Target for diapers & the mall to look for something for my friend's yet-to-be-born baby and to look for another pair of maternity jeans for me. We succeeded in finding something for my friend's baby at Gym.boree but weren't so lucky in finding maternity jeans for me. The store I went to doesn't care maternity clothes in the store. WTF sense does that make? Whatever. On the way to JcPenn.ys (the offending store) Delilah spotted the pretzel store and wanted one so I told her on the way back to leave we could get one. As promised we stopped to get one & then proceeded to look for a place to sit. I kid you not when I say there was NOWHERE to sit. So I sat on the floor next to a bench where two men sat. Not one of them offered me their seat. Wow- thanks a lot you insensitive jerks.
That afternoon we went to visit my friend Jess & her son Hughie to do our Christmas. It's a little early but next weekend I'll have my niece & we're going to go visit my pap at home and the weekend after is Christmas. Anyway I got Hughie the cutest shirt (on sale might I add) at Gymb.oree plus a Thomas the Tank Engine Uno card game. Jess made Delilah a Sponge.bob fleece blanket- so cute!
On the Holiday Expre.ss

Who needs toys when you've got a box?

This is what happens when Daddy leaves me alone in the living room

Hughie opening his presents

They had a step stool there & Delilah wanted to sit on it. I had to get pics- but wish I had my best photog friend :-)

Love this pic of them!
The owl I made for my friend's son due next month
Comments
The train ride looked like a lot of fun! Landon would have probably screamed at Frosty though LOL.