Thursday John & I took Delilah to Knoe.bel.s. We haven't been there since May before John was hired at the motel. My mom, dad & I were supposed to take her but mom had to have back surgery (again) and I figured that we probably wouldn't get to go due to the surgery. Mom shouldn't really be walking about Knoe.bel.s without a jazzy or something anyway LoL We rode the big carousel twice ($1/per person whether you're riding a horse or not! Ugh!!) and the kiddie carousel once. We also rode the train which Delilah didn't really seem to enjoy. Well I think she did at first until we went through the little tunnel and these little brats screamed like they do. We also had some cheese fries, a slice of pizza (not as good as I remember it from 20something years ago or so hehe), shared a funnel cake and I got a candy apple to bring home. I must say that was one of the best candy apples I've had in a long time. Yum!

Yesterday Delilah & I met with Ashley and Landon for lunch before we headed back to their house for a playdate. We met up with Shawn & Jon there. We had such a wonderful time & I just want to thank Ashley again for having us over. It was a long time coming & I hope we can get together way sooner than that this time :-)

After we played inside for a bit and watch 'The Cat in the Hat' we went outside to play. Might I add that Delilah LOVES 'The Cat in the Hat'- she saw it for the first time yesterday and that's all she could talk about on the way home (well and Ashley, Shawn, Landon & Jon too of course hehe). Delilah played on the boys' playset they had gotten for a birthday gift- she loves to swing and go down the slide. She also got to "ride" Shawn's bike he had gotten for a birthday gift one year. She of course didn't peddle & I had to push her but she really enjoyed it. After we visited with everyone we went home & ate supper then we were off to visit John. I ran over to Piz.za H.ut really quick while John kept Delilah at the motel and when I got back he said all she was talking was Ashley, Shawn, Landon & Jon. Aww!! Ash took pictures of the festivities and was kind enough to send them my way so enjoy!




Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
We had a really nice time! Glad Delilah enjoyed herself :) It's so cute that she keeps talking about us! That "Cat in the hat" movie seems to be a great hit with all the kiddos LOL.
Mom said…
Ah, the kids are getting so "big". Looks like everyone had a good time.

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway