Yesterday John's sister Ang & her two kids, Khloe & Trey, brought by the invitation for Khloe's party. I was really hoping they would stay for a little & play because Delilah just adores Khloe. They did and the kids had a blast. It was so cute to watch them play together. At one point Khloe was playing around Delilah's house with Trey & Delilah had run down by the fence. Since Khloe hadn't followed she stood down there calling, "Khloe! Khloe!" So cute!

There are days when some of John's appendages- mostly an arm or a wrist- hurt for no reason. Amusingly he'll say that it's broken. Today at supper Delilah says "Arm. Broken." I just bust out laughing. How funny! She thought it was pretty funny too.

Playin video games w/dad

Eatin' ice cream with Grammy

Delilah n Khloe

Making Delilah laugh

Comments

Mom said…
Ah, great pics. The girls are sooo cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway

Gosh I suck