Baby/Little Boy
On Labor Day John, Delilah & I went to my parents' for a cookout which was nice because John doesn't get to go for Sunday dinner anymore due to working. Anyway after Delilah's nap we went to the park nearby to play. There was another couple there with their 2 children. The older of the two was playing on the playset they have for younger kids and we took Delilah over there to play too. We had the following conversation:
Little boy "Who is that?"
Me "That's my daughter."
Little boy "What's her name?"
Me "Her name is Delilah. What's your name?"
Little boy "Paxton."
Delilah "Baby."
Me "That's a little boy."
Little boy "Actually I'm a big boy."
Me "O, well my mistake."
How stinkin' cute was that? I also thought it was neat that his name was Paxton because Paxton is #2 on our boy name list.
Little boy "Who is that?"
Me "That's my daughter."
Little boy "What's her name?"
Me "Her name is Delilah. What's your name?"
Little boy "Paxton."
Delilah "Baby."
Me "That's a little boy."
Little boy "Actually I'm a big boy."
Me "O, well my mistake."
How stinkin' cute was that? I also thought it was neat that his name was Paxton because Paxton is #2 on our boy name list.
Comments