Nothing much really going on around here- Delilah never ceases to amaze us with the things she does & says on a daily basis. I can't believe she's going to be 2 next month! With that we seem to be entering the "terrible twos" territory. It's not bad yet and hopefully this will kind of be how it stays hehe

Playing outside on this beautiful day

Comments

Mom said…
She is just so dang cute, I can hardly stand it!!!! And as your grandma would say, "This is just a phase she's going through."
Ashley Rawlings said…
I read somewhere once that the 1/2 stages are the ones to "watch out for." With Shawn that was true. 2 wasn't too bad, but 2 1/2 was more challenging. 3 seemed to be the worst with him so far. 4 is MUCH better. Landon on the other hand fit the "terrible twos" to a T! Now that he's a few months in it's settling down. Hopefully D won't give you too much trouble in the 2's stage ;)

Very adorable pics, and in response to your comment on my blog... that is so cute that she asks about us like that! We miss you guys too and look forward to another get-together soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway