This past weekend my niece, Madison, came to visit. Our weekend started on Friday- a little earlier than expected since I went to get her instead of her gram bringing her over after school shopping (she had to go to the ER but is thankfully ok!). After I picked her up we went to Kmart to look for a few things and I'll tell you what they didn't have sh*t! So I told her that we would go to Walmart the next morning. Saturday morning that's exactly where we headed and actually got some school supplies for her to use- this is so weird but they don't give them their schedules until the first day of school. Now how the heck are you supposed to go school shopping for supplies if you don't know your schedule?

Later that afternoon, after Delilah took a half hour nap, we headed to the pool. It was a bit more crowded than usual but we quickly realized that it was because of a birthday party. We had a great time- Delilah really enjoys playing in the water. After the pool we picked up my friend Rebecca and went to dinner somewhere I haven't been before. It was good but holy cow kind of expensive. I will say you get a decent amount of food for the price but the price of drinks was ridiculous. I paid $1.59 for ONE CAN of coke. That's right- a can. No refills. $1.59... wow...

Sunday was a lazy day at the house with a visit to John in the morning. I'm glad we didn't have to go anywhere because I had to do a 24 hour urine collection for an analysis. My blood pressure was a little high last Monday so my midwife just wanted to do some extra testing to be on the safe side. NOT fun.

Nothing too new on Delilah- of course she's getting cuter and cuter everyday. I love how much she's saying and how clearly she's saying it (for the most part). I can't believe she's going to be 2 in a little less than 2 months. She seems so grown up already! *sniff sniff*

Making faces

Visit with Madison

My great aunt & uncle came up from Georgia to visit

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Oh my gosh in that bottom pic of D in the 1st set of pics she looks EXACTLY like John!!! Where in the world has the time gone for her to be almost 2!?!?
Mom said…
Great pics!! Delilah looks so grown up...tell her to slow down!

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway

Gosh I suck