Delilah never ceases to amaze me daily. She constantly surprises me by how much she understands & by how sweet she is. Today we were in the living room, me on the couch & her standing next to me. I said something about there being a baby in my belly and she wanted to lift up my shirt. I lifted it up over my belly for her and she proceeded to pat it. Well more like smack it until I told her to be a little more gentle since she got carried away LoL When I said that she laid her head on my stomach like she was hugging it and then picked her head up, looked at my belly & gave it a kiss. My heart just melted right then & there! She is just the sweetest little girl anyone could ever ask for and I know that she is going to be a wonderful big sister. I'm just hoping there isn't too much of a jealousy issue hehe
Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway
Lucky Stars Jewelry is giving away a pair of earrings made especially by me! To enter just reply to this post by typing in "Contest" in the comment box. Everyone who enters will receive 15% off any order placed with Lucky Stars Jewelry. Don't forget to check out our special promotions. And just in time for Valentine's Day the Sweetheart Special! Receive 10% off any order $20.00 and over. For more information on our special promotions and to see more merchandise go to luckystarsjewelrypa.blogspot.com The drawing will be held next Monday, Feb. 8th, upon which the winner shall be announced. Further instructions will be made available when the winner is announced as how to claim this prize. Earrings made with Semi-precious Amethyst Stones
Comments