I've been contemplating the last few days about when we should move Delilah to a big girl bed. Now the safest place is the crib & the little one won't be using the crib until he/she is about 6 months. That being said I'm thinking we should get Delilah moved to a big girl bed before the baby gets here. But I'm nervous that she'll fall out (we'll use those side bed rail thingers so she can't fall out), or fall trying to get out (I'm hoping we can find little steps with side railings). I'm also nervous about what she'll get in to with her new found freedom. She likes the blinds in her room- I'm nervous that she'll try to play with them. They're roman shades with no cords in the front- you just push them up or pull them down (not the roll up kind). Maybe we should get curtains to ease my fears? I know we have awhile to really delve in to this but I'd kind of like to get things mapped out.

I was looking at bedding today- I want ladybug bedding. Something that isn't too little kiddish but that also isn't too big girl. I found two cute sets I like- they'd be for a twin bed so they'd last for quite awhile. Ya know, until she becomes the hip pre-teen & doesn't want ladybug bedding
:-D

This is my first choice

This is my 2nd choice

Comments

Mom said…
I like the first one better, but you would probably want more light blocking treatments at the windows than that pic shows...just my opinion. They are both really cute.
Elizabeth said…
Mom- we'll just get the bedding. I want to get green valances but I'd like to get curtains just in case. So it wouldn't be just the valance :-)
Ashley Rawlings said…
Love the 1st one!! That shade of green is really pretty :) And for your post above...

Happy 30th Birthday, John!!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to call (Nan's hospital appointments along with my own have me in a whirlwind here.)

And Happy belated birthday to your Mom!! Hope she had a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway