Yesterday John, Delilah & I went to lunch yesterday before I my appointment to have my tattoo finished. Delilah wanted some of my water and I put some in the straw to give her. Then I wanted to see if she could drink some from the straw. No luck. But after a few more tries- success!! What a big girl *sniff sniff*

Today we all went to Lowes for some weed blocking stuff and mulch. On the way the one street where a former friend lived that was little 2 minutes away, was taped off. There were cop cars everywhere- city, staties... and something that looked like a coroner's car. John said there was probably a murder. I was like don't even say that or we're moving like now! Later when we went out again we saw the news car. Upon tuning in to the news at 6:00 we learned there was indeed a murder. It was a domestic dispute apparently. The woman was killed- the man was in critical condition. It's scary... and a shame... two people lost their lives today.

On a happier note- I got my tattoo finished yesterday! It looks great and I'm so happy to have it done. It's sooo sore today though! I was in the chair from 2:30 until 7:15. I was about dying at the end of it. Ouch!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!



Sorry the video is sideways- I couldn't figure out how to rotate it :-\

Comments

Morgan Owens said…
OMG I love the video..she is too cute Liz! And hilarious too!! Her hair is growing so fast!
Mom said…
Ah, how sweet. I had a good time with our girl yesterday (and today). For once, it was all about Grammy - and not Pappy. Yay for me.

That shooting really is scary. The paper said that they were outside on the patio when it happened - stray bullets? Yikes!!
Anonymous said…
Love the video, D is getting so big and BLONDE !

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway