Play-doh... no, no, no!

The other day John and I decided to buy Delilah some play-doh. Her pediatrician gave us the idea at her last appointment and we were excited to try it. Needless to say she wasn't as excited as we were and it didn't go very well. We put her in her high chair and John cracked open the first canister of play-doh. We dug it out and plopped it down on the tray. Everything was fine until she tried to eat it and I pulled it away from her mouth. She started crying and wasn't stopping so I picked her up and comforted her until the tears stopped. We tried giving it to her again while I held her and again she tried eating it so I just let her put it in her mouth because I figured we should get it over with. As soon as she stuck it in her mouth she took it out and started crying again. Yucky salty stuff!

Nothing else really new is going on- this weekend is a busy one. Tomorrow we (my mom, dad and I) will be attending my brother and sister's mother's funeral. She passed away Monday morning at 11:00 a.m. after battling lung cancer. She was diagnosed a few months ago but when they found it it was too late. Too far spread. Recently she was admitted to the hospital for double pneumonia where it was discovered she also had a blood infection. Unfortunately a tumor started hemorrhaging while she was there and instead of life flighting her to Gei.singer to try to stop it (she only had a 90% chance of making it off the OR table) the family decided it was time to let go. Rest in peace San.dy- may you be free of the pain you've had to endure in this trying time.

Saturday we're going to Re.d Lob.ster and a few other places to shop. Sunday we're going to see Ali.ce in Won.derland in 3-D. I am soo excited!!

Grammy & Pappy babysat while mommy and daddy went to the movies


Later that day it was play-doh time


Um... no

Comments

Morgan Owens said…
That's hilarious about the play-doh! Thanks for sharing some pics! :)

I'm really sorry to hear about your bro/sis's mother. Keeping your family in my thoughts!
Misty Dawn said…
(((HUGS))) Sorry for your loss Liz.

Aww she doesn't like play-doh? Maybe she is too young for it? Funny pics tho. One day she'll thank you for those. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway