Today was a day for cuteness- o wait, that's every day! After I got home from work and supper was eaten we all went in the living room to play. Delilah was playing on the floor when she got this horrible look on her face and I thought something was wrong. Then she seemed fine. That's when John noticed a wet spot on the floor. We discovered it was pee- and we're thinking that's what the horrible look on her face was for. Stinkin' diaper leaking... her onesie was also wet so we let her run around the rest of the night sans onesie. Being cute as usual she insisted on having her pants put on her head to become Delilah Pantshead!
Later after we had read her bedtime story she & daddy were laying next to eachother. John was pretending to sleep by snoring and blowing the air out so it ruffled her hair. He stopped and looked at her when she mimicked him. It was so cute hearing her "snore"!
Friday night was an enjoyable evening- Grandma & PapPap Williams visited. Right before they arrived I asked Delilah if she wanted to see Grandma & PapPap. She responded by saying PapPap! The first time she's ever said PapPap. She had such fun throwing the socks Grandma gave her and sharing her stuffed toys with them.
Saturday I went to get my new ink- it's the Egyptian Tree of Life. I had my tattoo guy put the hieroglyphics meaning Family in the center with the Eye of Horus to symbolize protection over my family. The tattoo is amazing- I can't wait to get it finished!
Sunday we were supposed to have a visit with my sister, niece & nephew. Mom and dad came down too. John & dad made a delicious spaghetti dinner while mom & I went to the mall to exchange a video game for one that worked and to stop in Gymboree for some super cute (and on sale) clothing. Unfortunately my sister and the kids couldn't make it because they had to take her & my brother's mother to the ER. She has double pneumonia (along with lung cancer) and the drs aren't sure if she'll pull through. Please say a prayer for them.



Later after we had read her bedtime story she & daddy were laying next to eachother. John was pretending to sleep by snoring and blowing the air out so it ruffled her hair. He stopped and looked at her when she mimicked him. It was so cute hearing her "snore"!
Friday night was an enjoyable evening- Grandma & PapPap Williams visited. Right before they arrived I asked Delilah if she wanted to see Grandma & PapPap. She responded by saying PapPap! The first time she's ever said PapPap. She had such fun throwing the socks Grandma gave her and sharing her stuffed toys with them.
Saturday I went to get my new ink- it's the Egyptian Tree of Life. I had my tattoo guy put the hieroglyphics meaning Family in the center with the Eye of Horus to symbolize protection over my family. The tattoo is amazing- I can't wait to get it finished!
Sunday we were supposed to have a visit with my sister, niece & nephew. Mom and dad came down too. John & dad made a delicious spaghetti dinner while mom & I went to the mall to exchange a video game for one that worked and to stop in Gymboree for some super cute (and on sale) clothing. Unfortunately my sister and the kids couldn't make it because they had to take her & my brother's mother to the ER. She has double pneumonia (along with lung cancer) and the drs aren't sure if she'll pull through. Please say a prayer for them.



Comments