Potty Time!

The morning after my parents watched Delilah so John & I could go see The Tourist Delilah woke up completely dry. So I thought I'd put her on the potty to see if she'd go. She didn't go- I don't think she liked me holding her up on the potty. Too uncomfy I'm sure. I had John buy a potty seat that fits on top of the big potty. The day John bought it Delilah was very excited to try it out. We put her on it and she peed! After she was done we went back in the living room & she insisted on sitting back on it. I didn't think she needed to go but had John take her anyway & she peed some more. And again after that time LoL But it hasn't been going so well since- she'll sit on it and won't go, then ask for "paper towel", and flush the toilet when done. No pee... but we're not pushing her. I know it'll happen when she's ready & all we can do is encourage her to go when she wants to sit on the potty.

Delilah is just the best- she makes us laugh everyday and astounds us with her cuteness, sweetness, and smarts. Today John said they were essentially playing tug-of-war with her pink blanket (her fav blanket my grandma made her) saying "My blanket!" "No, my blanket!" when Delilah looks at John and says "Daddy we need to share!" Soo cute! We're always encouraging her to share her toys and sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't so how cute she said that to him.


Pirate ship from Rebecca

Mean face!

Dork glasses from Rebecca

Hiding with Dad under the big blanket

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Way to go D for PPOTP!!

Very cute to want to share with Daddy like that ;)

Love the pics... especially that mean face... how funny!

Miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway

Gosh I suck