Left and right
Today while at the mall with Delilah, my niece Madison & my new friend Candice we were in this shoe store waiting as Candice looked for some snow boots. Delilah & I walked forward a little when Delilah said "I want to go left" and started to move towards the left. For some reason it hadn't even registered until Madison said to me Delilah just said she wanted to go left. We then went to Boscovs and as we were leaving we put the left/right direction to the test... when I said let's go right she went right! And when I said ok let's go left she went left! Such a smart girl :-)
The other day we had our first real snow. I wanted to take Delilah out to play in the snow but had no snow boots. Why buy them when it hasn't snowed by now? O, because when it does snow you might have a hard time finding some! I did find some at Tar.get but of course I felt as though they were too big. So off to Pay.less I went. Found some there & bought them so we could have some snowtime fun later. As soon as daddy got home from work that day we went out to play in the snow. Delilah wasn't so sure what to think at first. She just kind of shuffled along in the snow insisting on holding either mine or John's hand. After a little she got used to it & started playing more. She even progressed to the point of sitting in the snow! She had so much fun- it stunk when the stupid weather rained down ice >:-\ And lately it's been too stinkin' cold to even take her out to play. Hopefully soon again!


Daddy made the dinosaur (originally supposed to be a dog)
The other day we had our first real snow. I wanted to take Delilah out to play in the snow but had no snow boots. Why buy them when it hasn't snowed by now? O, because when it does snow you might have a hard time finding some! I did find some at Tar.get but of course I felt as though they were too big. So off to Pay.less I went. Found some there & bought them so we could have some snowtime fun later. As soon as daddy got home from work that day we went out to play in the snow. Delilah wasn't so sure what to think at first. She just kind of shuffled along in the snow insisting on holding either mine or John's hand. After a little she got used to it & started playing more. She even progressed to the point of sitting in the snow! She had so much fun- it stunk when the stupid weather rained down ice >:-\ And lately it's been too stinkin' cold to even take her out to play. Hopefully soon again!


Daddy made the dinosaur (originally supposed to be a dog)
Comments
Way to mow the snow, Delilah! She is such a smart girl...hard to believe she knows her left and right already. Way to go Mom and Dad.