Virus

I had a very nasty computer virus and had to wipe the entire system and start over. So that means I lost e-mail addresses (you'd think I'd be smart enough to save them in a word doc!). Please e-mail me so I can add them to the address book.

elizmw83@ptd.net

In other news- Delilah broke our digital camera. Silly mommy was letting her play with it and even though I told her the other day if she breaks it we can get a new one I wasn't serious! She had it and I was talking to John in the kitchen. Well I was in between the kitchen and the living room so I could keep an eye on her. Then I hear this noise and I'm like o she must've just messed up a setting. I go and take the camera and it says there was an error and to turn it off. I tried turning it off and then back on. Nothing- error. I turned it around and there it was- the end of the lense was bent at a slight angle. Broken. Argh! But on the bright side I did get my new camera :-D



Comments

Mom said…
Love the pics!! I had a really good time with our little boo yesterday. Miss her.
Kate Maurer said…
Im getting depressed that you never write on here anymore! I LOVE reading your writings!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway