Peas and Carrots and Green beans- o my!
So yesterday Delilah tried her final vegetable... green beans! Now I don't think she liked them, but I don't think she didn't like them. Of course when you view the pictures you'll see she's made pretty much the same face that she's made with all the other vegetables. I want a FACE!! LoL Next on the agenda is fruit but I'm going to wait a little on those & just do vegetables for a few more weeks (and I promise Auntie Ashley that you WILL get to be present for the first fruit! ;-) ).
I was so proud of her yesterday- she was playing in her exersaucer & grabbed a hold of the hangy things and pulled on them! That was the first time :-) She also took a nice 2 hour nap in the afternoon... those kinds are rare... usually she only takes a nap for about an hour.
We're still trying the bottle- unsuccessfully. I'm not sure she'll ever take one. I really don't know what to do about it... and our pedi has no suggestions for us either. I just want to stay home with her... she needs her mommy... and mommy needs her. Come on Holsom :-\

I was so proud of her yesterday- she was playing in her exersaucer & grabbed a hold of the hangy things and pulled on them! That was the first time :-) She also took a nice 2 hour nap in the afternoon... those kinds are rare... usually she only takes a nap for about an hour.
We're still trying the bottle- unsuccessfully. I'm not sure she'll ever take one. I really don't know what to do about it... and our pedi has no suggestions for us either. I just want to stay home with her... she needs her mommy... and mommy needs her. Come on Holsom :-\

Comments
Things will work out for you guys, I'm sure of it. It may not happen right away, but if being home with Delilah is your goal, you'll achieve it :)
p.s. Awesome job on that 2hr napper, Delilah!