Almost rolled over!
~EDITED~
Yesterday we visited Auntie Ashley for a playdate. Delilah was laying on her back on the floor and all of a sudden was rolling from her back to her tummy! Well almost... her right arm got in the way & instead of going over the rest of the way she flopped back on to her back.
* Today we went for a walk with Auntie Ashley, Shawn & Landon to our usual walking spot. Auntie Ashley brought along her new camera (an easy carry along point & shoot for just such occasions). I love our walks there & Shawn loves to walk too. He begs to get out & walk around and run up to the trees. He also likes to inspect the steps & knock on the doors of certain buildings. Shawn also decided to take Landon for a walk. He wouldn't bring him back though LoL
Tomorrow we'll be trying green beans. I hope they fare well for her stomach- the peas seemed to give her some trouble... or maybe that was because she hadn't pooped for like 2 days. I dunno- but sweet relief came yesterday (for her that is ;-) )



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday we visited Auntie Ashley for a playdate. Delilah was laying on her back on the floor and all of a sudden was rolling from her back to her tummy! Well almost... her right arm got in the way & instead of going over the rest of the way she flopped back on to her back.
* Today we went for a walk with Auntie Ashley, Shawn & Landon to our usual walking spot. Auntie Ashley brought along her new camera (an easy carry along point & shoot for just such occasions). I love our walks there & Shawn loves to walk too. He begs to get out & walk around and run up to the trees. He also likes to inspect the steps & knock on the doors of certain buildings. Shawn also decided to take Landon for a walk. He wouldn't bring him back though LoL
Tomorrow we'll be trying green beans. I hope they fare well for her stomach- the peas seemed to give her some trouble... or maybe that was because she hadn't pooped for like 2 days. I dunno- but sweet relief came yesterday (for her that is ;-) )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments
I wish I could see the greenbeans tomorrow :( First fruit I will NOT miss!