Yay- It's Official!!
~EDIT: John heard her say it this morning too!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This morning after feeding Delilah, I was burping her & she was kind of babbling. I heard her say "Ma" but nothing else followed. Then she said it- "MaMa"!! I can't wait to hear her say "DaDa" now :-D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This morning after feeding Delilah, I was burping her & she was kind of babbling. I heard her say "Ma" but nothing else followed. Then she said it- "MaMa"!! I can't wait to hear her say "DaDa" now :-D
Comments
Dada will come along before ya know it... and then will come sentences, full conversations, and talking back haha ;) Wait until you get a loud "I FARTED" in Target LOL.
Oh, all in favor of Auntie being one of those next words, say "here here." ;)
it all starts here, yak, yak,
but great... hearing their little voices....
too cute.....
Jenny