One Hot B.it.ch
So I stopped by Target this afternoon after my doctor appointment. I'm walking around wasting a little bit of time before going to find what I came for (which I alas did not find). There's this guy in there that is kind of behind me but I duck in to an aisle & get away from him. I give it no more thought. Until I check out. I check out (bought Delilah a bathing suit we've been eyeing up- good thing I got it today as it was the last size 12!!) & walk out the first set of doors. I see this guy out there & I think 'Great, some creepy guy standing outside.' I walk through the second set of doors & he says something to me. I don't hear him & I say "Excuse me?" He repeats himself & says "Are you single?" I go "Um, no." And walked on to my car. I get in the car & look up. There the guy is still in front of the store & I'm thinking, 'What is he trying to pick up women who walk out of the store?' Then he walks back in. Creepy (and funny)! I must admit I was on edge from the moment I walked out the door. I'm very suspicious of people- especially anyone who shows interest in me.
Delilah has been getting so big, so fast. I hate it... but I love it too. I love seeing her develop. She's been talking lots more, grabbing at things & lately has been putting her hands up to our faces when we play with her. I'll pull her close & she'll put both hands on my cheeks. Or John will be playing with her & she'll grab his nose. He makes her laugh when he moves his head back & forth and says "O no! My nose!" So cute. She's still in our room in her pack n play. I know we should move her to the crib soon but I so don't want to. The doctor said that there's nothing wrong with her sleeping in her pack n play until she's too big for it. She said instead of moving her to the crib immediately that we should try moving the pack n play out of the room gradually. *sigh* I want her in our room forever! LoL Ok Ok, I know I wouldn't want her in there forever but I'm having issues letting go. I'm getting the same feelings about it that I was about going back to work & I'm not even leaving her really!
Playing around with the camera



Look at that drool!

Delilah has been getting so big, so fast. I hate it... but I love it too. I love seeing her develop. She's been talking lots more, grabbing at things & lately has been putting her hands up to our faces when we play with her. I'll pull her close & she'll put both hands on my cheeks. Or John will be playing with her & she'll grab his nose. He makes her laugh when he moves his head back & forth and says "O no! My nose!" So cute. She's still in our room in her pack n play. I know we should move her to the crib soon but I so don't want to. The doctor said that there's nothing wrong with her sleeping in her pack n play until she's too big for it. She said instead of moving her to the crib immediately that we should try moving the pack n play out of the room gradually. *sigh* I want her in our room forever! LoL Ok Ok, I know I wouldn't want her in there forever but I'm having issues letting go. I'm getting the same feelings about it that I was about going back to work & I'm not even leaving her really!
Playing around with the camera
Look at that drool!
Comments
Very cute pics. She is growing like a weed! It goes so freaking fast.
Landon is excited for his date with Delilah tomorrow :)
Delilah is georgeous!! Watch out momma cause she is going to have weird men after her like that oneday too! lol :)