Inspiration

It's been a dream of mine for quite some time to open my own tattoo parlour. I've been thinking about it alot lately because I'm not liking where I am in my professional life. But then I think that it's a dream that'll never come true. I can't tattoo- you have to buy your own stuff & apprentice. I don't think I have the patience to sit in 2, 3, 4 hour sessions putting something permanent on someone's body. Then today I got to thinking, well the guy's wife at the place I go to does piercings. I could do that. All I'd have to do is become certified & what not. So I've been inspired by my best friend Ashley who's been trying to get her photography career kicked off to try to follow my own dreams. Of course this won't happen any time soon & I need to do a lot of research because I know nothing about owning a business, running a business, paying employees, etc. It might be something that never happens because of money or because of the economy but it's certainly something that won't hurt to check up on. I don't want to look back on my life wondering what would've been if I would've chosen to actually persue my dream.

Today we stopped in to Auntie Ashley's to visit Tearsa (Ash's sister). She hadn't met Delilah yet & wanted to. Unfortunately, although I had my camera, I forgot to take pics :-\ Delilah decided that after such a wonderful day yesterday she couldn't possibly pull it off two days in a row so she was going to give the lip to everyone. Tearsa, Ashley & Jon all got the lip. After our stop there we went to my parents' for our weekly visit & dinner. Mom & dad too got the lip. Grammy decided to remedy this situation with the goop rags and boy did Delilah enjoy chewing on them (come through teefers!!). Also this afternoon we had a wonderful visit from my friend Jason & his two kids, Emily and Nick. They too saw the wrath of the lip. Poor little munchkin. Of course when safely nestled in mommy's arms she gave smiles all around. Silly babe!! They brought her two wonderful gifts- a little Einstein radio and the fisher price seahorse glow worm thing (thank you again!!).

Below are some pictures from the day- enjoy!




Emily, Jason's daughter, & Delilah

Nick, Emily & Delilah

Jason & Delilah


Delilah's awesome gifts

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Yes, I got the lip. However, in my defense, she was staring at Tearsa when she started giving it lol.

Good for you checking into what it takes to do something you love!

You know I'm here behind you 110%!
Charlotte said…
Hey Liz,
I remembeu practice piercr you from webmd and found your blog thru Misty...
Beautiful baby Girl!!
btw...I'd let you practice piercing on me!
Liz said…
Ash- LoL I'll give you that one ;-)

Margelina- Hi! I remember you too!! Thanks!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway