Let's go for a walk

The other day my friend, Ashley, invited me to go for a walk. I packed Delilah in to the car (yes, I was going to drive to Ash's instead of walking because I didn't want to walk home after our walk heh) and headed over to Ash's. After getting all the kids in to their respective strollers off we headed. It was soo beautiful that day & since it was Landon's first time in the "big boy" part of the stroller Ashley took some pics. We made our way to our usual route (from walks taken when Shawn was just a little newborn babe) but also ventured elsewhere. Down we went to Packer Street where Ashley soon spied a cemetary... and where we decided to go awalking. Some may think it's morbid to take the babes through a cemetary but truly it's a place of serene peace. Plus there's no cars, no hoardes of people, and it's quiet. It's nice to see when people come & decorate their loved ones tombs... the dead still have visitors.

Today Auntie Ashley came over so I could feed Delilah before we went out to dinner & back to her house to work on our Valentine's Day scrapbooking project (that last part didn't happen, but dinner did & boy was it yummy!! Thanks again Ash for dinner!!). I got some pics of her holding Delilah and it's about time to get some at my house with her face showing! LoL Other pics I took I didn't have angled the best & so Ashley's face was hidden.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day... Delilah's first. She got two very lovely cards in the mail from her Grandma & PapPap Williams and from my parents. Today Shawn & Landon gave Delilah Valentine's gifts from them. She got her first dolly & a TY poodle- very cute! Shawn made her a very nice card (nice job Shawn!) and she also got a card from the whole Rawlings Family. We got her a Valentine's Day card & daddy doesn't know it but she got him one as well.

As usual there are pics below for you to check out...

Pics from the walk (Auntie Ashley is an aspiring photographer- if you live in the area & are interested please let me know!)


Shawn

Landon



A visit from my favorite Auntie




Playing with my taggies Giraffe & the crinkle book Auntie Ashley gave me (which made me laugh yesterday!)


Today at Auntie Ashley's



That beautiful red haired boy


Shawn & his daddy, Jon

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
Why can't everyday be as beautiful as it was for that walk? Huh? Then we'd be gettin' in shape fast than Richard Simmons on speed!

Thanks again for spending our Valentine's Day with us. Its great to spend that time together since you guys really are our family too!

Love the pics of Delilah and me. Its about time I had some good shots ;) hehe.
Mom said…
I thoroughly enjoyed this entry and of course, the pics. They're wonderful!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway