Ear Wax & Poop

I don't think anyone will ever say that motherhood doesn't come with some sort of grossness... the other day Delilah had a piece of ear wax in her ear. I decided I'm going to try to blow it out. Bad idea. I blow on the piece of ear wax and out of her ear it flies... in to my mouth!! :-p Ew...

Yesterday John goes to change her diaper after she left out a couple toots because she was wet. No sooner did he have her diaper open & her legs up to wipe her did she let out another toot and a heavy poop flow. Thank goodness the diaper was underneath her. And yes, it was hilarious!

Yummy fingers!


My two loves


The lip (I just woke up from a nap)



Comments

Dot said…
Lmao...ear wax doesn't seem that bad to the unexpected poop incident !
Liz said…
Hehe, yea I agree on that one!
Ashley Rawlings said…
Da Wippy! She's already a master at that I see... knowing how to work it ;)
Morgan said…
The pics are ADORABLE!! Mason pees on me everytime! I guess that's not as bad as poop though lol! So far I have had my clothes, face, his face, couch, bed comforter (3 times), curtains in the living room and blinds peed all over...he shoots far! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway

Gosh I suck