Nothing creative for a title
It's been a couple weeks since I've written so I thought I better get to it. I mean to blog well before the weeks pass by and the time has been long since I posted but it just gets away from me.
Let's see on the 4th of July we put Tatum in her Bumbo for the first time. She really likes it in the Bumbo- she loves sitting up. She always tries to sit up when we lay her down. Delilah wasn't too keen on the whole that's Tatum's Bumbo now- she wanted to use it too and insisted that it was hers. We even had to have a little chat with her that the Bumbo is Tatum's and she can use it too but only when Tatum is done. Which lead to Delilah insisting Tatum was done with her turn after had just put her in there. On July 9th my mom, the girls & I met Ash and the boys at Halfway Dam. It was Tatum's first time there. She loved the water which was surprising because that water is FRIGID! But I worked my way in very slowly giving myself time to acclimate to the temperature. It's also the day I was able to get Tatum to actually laugh! Not a little half giggle but an actual laugh :-D
On July 13th we put Tatum in her exersaucer for the first time. She really enjoyed that! She was even able to spin herself around and was interested in playing with the toys. If I recall correctly Delilah just kind of sat slumped in there when we first put her in and didn't really care about anything having to do with the exersaucer. She grew to love it but she didn't react in the way Tatum did. Of course Delilah likes the exersaucer too- or as she would call it the exercise-saucer LoL
Fast forward to July 16th- the girls and I met Ash and the boys at the swimming pool. I was nervous because I was taking the girls all by myself. Sure Ash would be there but she had the boys to wrangle. I can't say we got to talk much since we were both off trying to keep each of our own kiddos entertained but it was fun none-the-less :-) On July 21st Delilah made the bestest thing happen. She made Tatum laugh for the first time for her! I had Tatum sitting on my lap with Delilah standing a little bit away from me. She decided she was going to jump up and down holding her pink blanket pretending it was a jump rope. Tatum thought that was the funniest thing and just giggled hysterically.
Last Saturday we had my niece Madison over. We always have such a great time but I think Delilah definitely gives Madison a run for her money. The girl is only 12 and Delilah wears her out! LoL Tatum of course also adores Madison- I think Madison is going to be in trouble when the girls are older. They'll both run her ragged! We went to the mall that Saturday and I had mentioned to Madison earlier that she could be my daughter because her and the girls kind of look similar. Later in the one store this sales associate came up & was talking to Tatum and had commented to Madison about them being sisters. Just a funny coincidence :-)
On Monday I found Tatum's very first tooth. I can't believe it already popped through. Delilah was a couple days past 6 months old when her first tooth came in. Tatum is only 4 months! She's too young for teeth already :*( Yesterday we gave Tatum her first bite of rice cereal. She actually seemed to like it. Delilah never really cared for the stuff and she still doesn't! Yup that's right- she wanted to try some. As soon as she did she wanted to spit it right out. Not much of a change from when she was a babe.
And there you have it- you're all caught up! Enjoy the pictures :-)












Let's see on the 4th of July we put Tatum in her Bumbo for the first time. She really likes it in the Bumbo- she loves sitting up. She always tries to sit up when we lay her down. Delilah wasn't too keen on the whole that's Tatum's Bumbo now- she wanted to use it too and insisted that it was hers. We even had to have a little chat with her that the Bumbo is Tatum's and she can use it too but only when Tatum is done. Which lead to Delilah insisting Tatum was done with her turn after had just put her in there. On July 9th my mom, the girls & I met Ash and the boys at Halfway Dam. It was Tatum's first time there. She loved the water which was surprising because that water is FRIGID! But I worked my way in very slowly giving myself time to acclimate to the temperature. It's also the day I was able to get Tatum to actually laugh! Not a little half giggle but an actual laugh :-D
On July 13th we put Tatum in her exersaucer for the first time. She really enjoyed that! She was even able to spin herself around and was interested in playing with the toys. If I recall correctly Delilah just kind of sat slumped in there when we first put her in and didn't really care about anything having to do with the exersaucer. She grew to love it but she didn't react in the way Tatum did. Of course Delilah likes the exersaucer too- or as she would call it the exercise-saucer LoL
Fast forward to July 16th- the girls and I met Ash and the boys at the swimming pool. I was nervous because I was taking the girls all by myself. Sure Ash would be there but she had the boys to wrangle. I can't say we got to talk much since we were both off trying to keep each of our own kiddos entertained but it was fun none-the-less :-) On July 21st Delilah made the bestest thing happen. She made Tatum laugh for the first time for her! I had Tatum sitting on my lap with Delilah standing a little bit away from me. She decided she was going to jump up and down holding her pink blanket pretending it was a jump rope. Tatum thought that was the funniest thing and just giggled hysterically.
Last Saturday we had my niece Madison over. We always have such a great time but I think Delilah definitely gives Madison a run for her money. The girl is only 12 and Delilah wears her out! LoL Tatum of course also adores Madison- I think Madison is going to be in trouble when the girls are older. They'll both run her ragged! We went to the mall that Saturday and I had mentioned to Madison earlier that she could be my daughter because her and the girls kind of look similar. Later in the one store this sales associate came up & was talking to Tatum and had commented to Madison about them being sisters. Just a funny coincidence :-)
On Monday I found Tatum's very first tooth. I can't believe it already popped through. Delilah was a couple days past 6 months old when her first tooth came in. Tatum is only 4 months! She's too young for teeth already :*( Yesterday we gave Tatum her first bite of rice cereal. She actually seemed to like it. Delilah never really cared for the stuff and she still doesn't! Yup that's right- she wanted to try some. As soon as she did she wanted to spit it right out. Not much of a change from when she was a babe.
And there you have it- you're all caught up! Enjoy the pictures :-)











Comments
Loved all the pics... I must say Liz I think this post has the most pics in it that I've ever seen from you! Bravo!
The kiddos are getting so big... and adorable as ever!