From 1 to 2

On March 17th at 11:54 a.m. our 2nd precious little girl, Tatum Hannah, joined the world. She weighed 9 pounds 13 ounces and was 20 inches long. We've all been doing well... me not as much. I've been having high blood pressure issues. I had to start a medication that was upped today. I'm hoping that I won't have to stay on the meds for forever but we'll see how things go.

Delilah absolutely adores her- she is so good with her. I couldn't ask for a better big sister than Delilah! With us on the other hand it's not going as well. Delilah has entered the terrible twos and screams, cries, and throws fits. I'm sure it also has something to do with the arrival of Tatum but she never shows her jealously towards Tatum.

We're still working on potty training- some days she does really good and others not so much. I think a lot of it has to do with control. It's something in her life she can control so she's exercising that control.

For the past few weekends my mom has been staying with me to help me since I wasn't able to pick Delilah up. That has ended so wish me luck this weekend!









First bath in tub



Coloring Easter eggs



Easter Egg hunt at the church

Easter Presents!

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
The bird blanket turned out so good! I just love that pattern!! Cute pics as always! I can't believe how much Tatum has changed in such a short period of time! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Morgan Owens said…
I can't get over how cute your little family of 4 is now...Tatum and Delilah are beautiful little girls! Delilah looks like she's a really great big sister! :)
Mom said…
Great pics, and I agree with Rebecca, the first one of the two girls is really good! (I guess it's the "wallpaper" one).

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway