It's done! It's done!

Finally I am finished- I have finished Delilah's blanket! I decided to knit her a new one since she ruined the one I originally made for her. I thought I had awhile to do it but since we were blessed to get pregnant again so quickly with Tatum I put myself on a deadline to have it done by the time we went shopping after finding out the gender. Wednesday November 10th I finished her blanket. Not sure where to keep it though since we're going to give it to her as a gift from Tatum once Tatum arrives (March 17th!).

Comments

Ashley Rawlings said…
It's really pretty! Love the colors! I can't even imagine the amount of time that goes into a blanket like that! GREAT JOB!
Mom said…
Beautiful!! I'd like to say that you got all your artsy talent from me, but that would be a lie...you are truly very talented!

Popular posts from this blog

Gosh I suck

Lucky Stars Jewelry Giveaway