First Pair of Shoes
Monday was a very special day- it was the day Delilah got her first pair of shoes! My mom and my grandma came down so we could go to Lee.ser's. With no morning nap and a stranger shy baby I knew it was the formula for trouble. We get there and she was fine while the sales lady measured her feet. The sales lady then comes back with 3 pairs of shoes- 1 velcro and 2 laced. I suggested trying the velcro ones first since I really didn't want the laced ones because I knew Delilah would just untie them. As soon as the sales lady put on one shoe the water works began. The shoes were on, I liked them, so I said that those were good. The poor thing- every time the sales lady came any where near her after, even if it wasn't for her, she started crying. So we get home & feed Delilah lunch then come in the room to play a little before a nap. I tried putting the shoes on her to see if she'd walk around with them but she wasn't having it. She was very upset the shoes were on & wouldn't let me put her down. As soon as I took them off she was fine! Silly girl!! After a much needed nap though she warmed up to the shoes and now loves having them put on & walking around in them.
Today she had her 15 month appointment. She's growing well and developing fantastically. She's even over 20 pounds now! The pediatrician said we can switch her car seat forward facing which is a good thing because her feet have been able to touch the back of the seat for quite a bit now.
Weight: 20 lb 10 oz
Height: 2'6"
She had to have two shots which did not bode well- but does it ever?
The shoes

Modeling her shoes

Today she had her 15 month appointment. She's growing well and developing fantastically. She's even over 20 pounds now! The pediatrician said we can switch her car seat forward facing which is a good thing because her feet have been able to touch the back of the seat for quite a bit now.
Weight: 20 lb 10 oz
Height: 2'6"
She had to have two shots which did not bode well- but does it ever?
The shoes
Modeling her shoes

Comments